Introducing Healthy Decisions: Empowering employees to engage in health and health care – webinar
10 – 11 am
Healthy Decisions is a campaign to empower Trust members to become active participants in their own health and health care. Through a series of educational modules, members will learn how to maintain and improve their health and to make sure they are getting quality health care.
During the session, you’ll:
- Receive an overview of the Healthy Decisions campaign plan and topics that will be covered
- Discover how the Healthy Decisions campaign can complement your employee wellness and benefits education plan
- Find out how to meet WellCity Standard 8.5, a requirement for the 2016 WellCity Award
- Learn how to roll out the first Healthy Decisions module to your employees
This webinar is for Trust members only.
Julie McDowell, Health Promotion Supervisor, AWC
Julie has overseen the workplace health promotion efforts of the AWC Employee Benefit Trust for the past 28 years. She is passionate about helping Trust members, of all sizes, reach their health promotion goals. As a kid she ran track with famous Arctic explorer Helen Thayer!
Member registration – Free
Registration or cancellation questions and special accommodations
For TDD users, please use the state’s toll-free relay service, (800) 833-6388, and ask the operator to dial the AWC number.
Registration coming soon for these interesting topics:
- June 18 – HQ and Health Screening
- July 16 – TBD
- August 20 – TBD
- September 17 – Gratitude Graffiti Campaign
- November 19 – Program Planning 2016