Requesting public records from AWC
AWC strives to provide electronic access to frequently requested reports and documents on the AWC website:
How to file a public records request for AWC documents
A form is available for requesting public records. AWC prefers requests to be made through completion of this written request form so that both parties have a record of the request. You may submit the form by email or mail using the contact information below. AWC will provide a response to your records request within five (5) business days by taking one of the following actions:
- Make the requested record(s) available.
- Make a portion of the records available in installments as they are assembled.
- Ask for clarification if the request is unclear.
- Acknowledge the request and provide a reasonable estimate of time needed to respond; or
- Deny the request.
Information to include in a public records request
- Name, address, and e-mail or telephone number of the person requesting the record;
- Date on which the request is being made; and
- Description of the record(s) requested.
Requests and questions about AWC public records should be directed to:
Interim Public Records Officer
Association of Washington Cities
1076 Franklin St. SE
Olympia, WA 98501-1346
Phone: (360) 753-4137
Fax: (360) 753-0149
Charges for documents
AWC strives to provide frequently requested documents on its website and to provide records through website links or in electronic format whenever possible.
For paper letter-sized copies of records, there is a charge of $0.15 per page. Bound copies of printed publications of AWC are provided at the rate of charge indicated on the AWC website. Copies of photographs, oversized documents, videos, CDs and other forms of reproduction are provided at the actual cost.